Team Registration Information
Registration materials may be submitted once the application period is closed AND your team has been accepted to the Showcase.
Each team must upload their registration documents to their GotSoccer account.
Instructions for uploading documents to GotSoccer can be found by CLICKING HERE.
ALL REGISTRATION MATERIALS MUST BE COMPLETED ONE WEEK PRIOR TO THE EVENT.
To register, teams must provide the required credentials. All teams must submit:
- OGFC Team Information Contact Form.
- Your current 2016-2017 approved team roster.
- An official Guest Player Roster from your State Association (USYSA).
- Copies of Player I.D. Cards - FRONT ONLY. US Club Soccer or USYSA cards are acceptable.
- Player Release Forms for each player signed by parent (this must be the OGFC form AND the AIA form if playing a match at AIA).
- "Permission to travel" form. Required for all USYSA teams outside of Ohio South (US Club Soccer teams do not require a travel permit).
- Copy of Concussion Training Certification for ALL carded coaches.
- All guest players must have a current player pass from their team. You may have up to 6.
- Maximum number of players: 18 on U15 & U16 teams, 22 on U17, U18 & U19 teams (including guest players).
you are bringing guest players, their player card MUST be from the same sanctioning body as your team's cards and roster (USYSA or U.S. Club). Guest players with USYSA cards will NOT be allowed to play with a U.S. Club carded/rostered team and vice-versa.
College Coach Books
The Ohio Galaxies Showcase will be helping your athletes with their College recruiting by preparing player profile books that will be distributed at the event. Please be sure to keep your GotSoccer team page up to date.
Any questions regarding check-in, please contact:
Steven Pitchel, Tournament Director